San Juan Bautista Church

The church of San Juan Bautista sits at the top of the hill in Deia offering visitors who climbed up through the narrow streets leading up to it some breathtaking views of the surroundings. The hilltop cemetery in the garden is the final resting home for many of Deia’s famous residents including Robert Graves. The […]

San Juan Bautista Church Read More »

Son Marroig

San Marroig was the property of Archduke Ludwig Salvator of Austria since he bought it in 1867, one of the first efforts of environmental conservation. The Archduke lived on this estate until the start of World War I, in 1914. The estate was turned into a museum in 1927. It now houses personal objects of

Son Marroig Read More »

Robert Graves Museums

Renowned poet Robert Graves lived in Deia from 1929 until his death in 1985. The house was acquired by the Fundacio Robert Graves and a museum opened in its place in 2006. The tour starts with an introduction video that gives a good glimpse into the life of the author and the historical times in

Robert Graves Museums Read More »

Deia, Mallorca


Lluc Alcari – Es Canyeret or Platja de Lluc Alcari takes its name from latin and Arab origins, and it can be traduced as “house of the forest”. The rocks, some of them very big and pebbles create this beautiful small cove, it is a perfect haven for snorkeling due to its crystal waters. One

Lluc-Alcari Read More »

Deia, Mallorca

Cala Deia

The beautiful beach of Cala Deia is a sheltered shingle and pebble cove with fantastically clear water. Rocky cliffs curve around the bay, making it feel like a hidden paradise. The sea is a wonderful sapphire colour and snorkelling here is excellent as the water is so clear. The beach is served by two excellent

Cala Deia Read More »

Sa Foradada

Sa Foradada

Son Marroig is a possession which lies between Sa Marineta, Son Rullan, Son Gallard and Miramar. The name comes from the possession of their owners lineages (Mas Roig). From the mid-seventeenth century was called Son Marroig of Sa Foradada. At the beginning of the eighteenth century was renamed as Masroig and finally Son Marroig. The

Sa Foradada Read More »

Scroll to Top